Cleaning and Care of your Jewellery
Care and Cleaning Advice
All of our jewellery is water resistant. You can safely wear it in the shower or while swimming, but we recommend that you make sure to dry it afterwards.
Caring for your jewellery is simple, because the metals do not easily tarnish.
Here are some basic tips:
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, all that is typically required is a clean using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- It is a recommended good practice to periodically 'deep clean' your pieces, especially after an extended regular wearing time or before long term storage. This should be done using specialist cleaning tools and a sonic cleaning bath. You could pay someone to professionally clean your jewellery, but this may be expensive. We recommend you purchase the cleaning kit and sonic cleansing bath at the following link: Jewellery cleaning kit (Comming soon) This will save you money in the long term, and enable you to deep clean your pieces effortlessly, whenever you require.
- Before storing the item, make sure it is fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed directly amongst other jewellery. This is to avoid the risk of any tarnish on the other jewellery pieces spreading to and potentially damaging the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked or suffer any physical damage or abrasion.